Enjoy unforgettable spaces, world-class amenities, and all of the distinct features that make Celebrity cruises so incredible. Relax and unwind in stylish accommodations that include Concierge Class and spa-inspired AquaClass® with exclusive clean cuisine dining at Blu.
Surrender your senses and feel rejuvenated with soothing spa treatments and therapies at The Spa. And that’s not all. Enjoy shopping at the finest boutiques and family-fun activities, including cooking classes, recreational games, such as archery, Silent Disco, STEM, and theatrical events. Set sail and come back rejuvenated with a whole new level of vacation relaxation.
12 May 2002
Your accomodation options
Inside Stateroom from $3170.98 pp*
16 sqm stateroom with sitting area and plenty of storage space, 100% plush cotton bathrobes & towels, king-size bed, mini fridge, hair dryer
Ocean View Stateroom from $3387.98 pp*
16 sqm stateroom with sitting area and plenty of storage space, 100% plush cotton bathrobes & towels, king-size bed, mini fridge, hair dryer and ocean view
Veranda Stateroom from $3981.98 pp*
16 sqm + 4 sqm Veranda stateroom with sitting area and plenty of storage space, 100% plush cotton bathrobes & towels, king-size bed, mini fridge, hair dryer, private veranda
*Prices are per person, based on double occupancy.
Included in Cruise Ticket:
- 11 Night cruise aboard the Celebrity Constellation in chosen stateroom accommodations
- all meals on-board ship including 24 hour room service
- beers, spirits, cocktails, liqueurs, frozen drinks, wines by the glass, sodas, juices, specialty coffees and bottled water
- gratuities, Surf WiFi package
- on-board entertainment including shows, discos, comedy clubs, bars, lounges, etc.;
- age appropriate kids programming for toddlers, kids, and teens
- use of all fitness facilities, pools, hot tubs, sports courts, etc.;
- taxes, fees and port charges.
- All key note speakers, “7 Benefit” themed events, meet and greets, presentations, special events, and gala on-board ship.
Not included in Cruise Ticket:
- Airfare, airport transfers
- optional post/pre cruise hotel/tour
- optional shore excursions
- travel insurance
- phone calls
- items of a personal nature
- Optional “Bond” themed shore excursions escorted by “Bond” experts.